Understand the Potential in Edge Machine Learning
Edge machine learning is one of the most talked-about tech advancements these days – for a good reason. The number of connected devices in the world was predicted to hit 50 billion 2020, with another 35 billion IoT devices to be installed in 2021. By 2030, this figure is expected to jump to 125 billion. Time to make these ‘things’ context aware.
At Ekkono we have many years of knowledge and experience in the technology, ongoing research and methods of deploying it in different industries, on a wide range of products. To teach and share our knowledge, we have put together a structured training material for you who want to know more about and improve your skills in edge machine learning and its applications. Explore Ekkono Edge Academy!
On the agenda
- Edge machine learning – What is it really about?
- Motivating factors
- Hardware and software requirements
- Incremental learning and time series prediction
- Typical use cases and applications
- Lessons learned
- Mentimeter quiz
- Reference material
- Combination of video material and online activities held by an Edge ML expert from Ekkono
- Time: 2 hours
- Recommended number of participants per session: 5 to 10 persons
- Prize: 3600€ (includes 2 sessions, additional sessions 300 €/session)
I really enjoyed the education, it was both inspiring and gave a good insight into the numerous possibilities with edge machine learning.
Watch a Sample of Ekkono Edge Academy
Interested in attending Ekkono Edge Academy?
Complete the form and we will contact you to get started.