The Ekkono SDK. Releasing the True Potential in IoT.
We have developed an embedded software library – a Software Development Kit – built for the purpose to help developers rapidly and easily deploy edge machine learning, embedded onboard connected devices, to make them conscious, self-learning, and predictive.
The framework is all-software, platform agnostic, with the a C++ and a C library core. However, the API provides bindings to other programming languages like Python and C#. We focus on the implementation of machine learning and not the analytics. We license software.
Our comprehensive toolbox – the SDK – is everything needed for selecting machine learning technique and optimizing algorithms for the target platform. We offer multiple machine learning techniques and provide the entire feature-set a company needs to make smart products.
What differs Ekkono’s technology from other machine learning techniques is the ability to do incremental learning on streaming sensor data – onboard the device. The benefits are significant:
- No need to collect any data in advance.
- Our software process high-frequency sensor data in real-time.
- Data is processed onboard the device, which means product companies don’t have to send raw data, but only relevant and enriched data, to the cloud for further analysis.
- Radically reduced need for band-with and less dependency on the quality of the network connection.
- Increased safety and data integrity when less data is sent to and stored in the cloud, or between suppliers.
- Models adapt to local environments and learn their individual conditions.
- Processing minimum amount of data means less footprint, still optimal performance.
- Connected things become autonomously smart!
Built for purpose
Ekkono’s SDK is fit for purpose, since the software is built for purpose. Our key features are:
- Incremental Learning
- Conformal Predictions
- Automated Change Detectors
…by using these machine learning techniques:
- Regression Trees
- Random Forest
- Neural Networks
Watch the Ekkono Explainer Video